Outline:-Magic Box

My name is Anusuya .I am here by sharing an outline on the topic of magic box as a movie scene.

And the being story like this.

1It is my birthday and J love to celebrate this day.

2-But no one is there is to celebrate its only me who is trying to find my family.

3-I am crying as I am unable to find them.this usually happens with me to whom I love the most they always left me alone.

4-Then I found a box which is full of photos as a memory, I had spent with my family and friends.

5-I am crying to see those photos as I am missing those days but then what I saw has changed my mind totally.

6-By looking at I was just running here and there and just yelling .

7-I saw blood lying all over the floor.

8-I just wanted to find my family 

9-Then suddenly I started getting the pain of heart as I was crying continuously

10:+Then I started listening some sounds from. Distance then I realised it was my parents who are wishing me as happy birthday .

Then I woke and started crying by hugging them.

As they are the best gift to me in this beautiful magic box as world.

For me this world is the magic box and my parents are the gifts which I found as the precious one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phoenix and a magical box.🐦

Phoenix and magical box.