Gremlin House Pet

Hey !I love you .I want to tell you something, How you become so important to me?I had never told you about it. It was him whom I love the most before you came into my life.His name was Sniffy ,my cute little dog.He was the whole world to me when I lost my parents ,he was there with me ,crying along by my side.

But one day I lost him too,he was with me when I was trying to save you from being harrassed and beaten from your previous owners.As a animal supporter it was my duty to save you ,but for him I was his foremost priority and he was trying to save me and suddenly jumped front of the car .At that moment I was freezed ,I wouldn't be able to stop my tears ,I just wanted to save him.I was running here and there to save him but at last I wouldn't able to do that.

From that moment when you came to me and grabbed me as my Sniffy always does.I started finding him inside you .

I love you as much as I loved Sniffy.

Lets go and pray for his soal to be rest in peace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Phoenix and a magical box.🐦

Phoenix and magical box.